MosqueAssistant© may change this policy from time to time and will update this page. We’ll inform you of changes we make to the policy to ensure you are satisfied with our approach of handling your data.
Personal Information We Collect
Information that you give to us.
Personal information provided by you through our service or otherwise includes:
- Contact information: your first and last name, organization, position, address, email address and telephone number.
- Profile information: your username, password and preferences.
- Transaction information: your credit card or other payment card details used to pay for the service, service-related billing information and transaction history.
- Marketing information: your preferences for marketing communications and details on how you engage with them.
- Communications: information you provided through surveys, participation in market research activities, participation in telephone conferences with our representatives (these may be recorded with your permission where permitted by law); reporting a problem with service, receiving customer support or other communication with us.
- Other information: when you choose to provide information but is not specifically listed here, we will use as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
Information from third parties.
We may combine personal information received from you with personal information we have obtained from other sources, such as our Customers; data providers; affiliates companies; business partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors; and publicly accessible sources, such as social media platforms.
Data collected automatically.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically record the following information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Site and other online services:
- Device data: your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
- Usage data: the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- Cookies: text files stored on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, facilitating online advertising and measuring the effectiveness of our ads.
- Web beacons: known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection:
We use your information to:
- deliver, conduct, maintain, and enhance the service.
- connect with you regarding the service if you are a customer, including by sending you service announcements, technical notifications, updates, security alerts, and assistance and admin communications.
- process your service transactions and process payments:
- understand your requirements and interests and personalize your experience with the service.
- provide assistance for the service and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
We use your information to:
- deliver, conduct, maintain, and enhance the service.
- understand your requirements and interests, and personalize your experience with the Site; and
- provide support for the Site and respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
Research and development.
We may use your information for research and development, including to evaluate and enhance the service and our business and develop other products and services. As part of these activities, we may create combined, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information anonymous by removing data that makes it personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the service and promote our business.
We and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing: If you request information from us, use the service or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you MosqueAssistant© related marketing communications as permitted by law but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
Compliance and protection.
We may use your information to:
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including making and defending legal claims).
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- implement our terms of service.
- safeguard, inspect and prevent against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyber attacks and identity theft.
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
Other purposes with your consent.
In some cases, we will ask for your consent to collect, use or share your information for other purposes. E.g. we may ask for consent to send marketing emails where required by law or to post your testimonial or endorsement.
What We Do with your Information
- Payment processors. Any payment card information you use to make a purchase on the service is collected and processed by our payment processor.
- Advertising partners. We work with third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services (including, through interest-based advertising), and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
- Customers. When you have an organization-administered account your organization can access your information as described in the terms of service.
- Professional advisers. We may disclose personal information to professional advisers, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
- Compliance and protection. We may disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (a) for the compliance and protection purposes described above; (b) as required by law, lawful requests or legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (c) where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation; and (d) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Information.
Customers may review, update, correct or delete personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Data Controlled by our Customers.
MosqueAssistant© has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information is contained within the Customer Data processed by the service. An individual who seeks to access, correct or delete this information should direct their request to the Customer.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by logging in and changing your account settings or by following the opt-out prompt in the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
If you gave us consent to post a testimonial to our site, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us at email@example.com
You may opt-out of cookie-based tracking activities on our site as most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the service and our Site may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The security of your personal information important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The service is not directed at, and MosqueAssistant© does not knowingly acquire or receive personal information from, children under the age of 16. If we learn that any user of the service is under the age of 16, we will take appropriate steps to delete that individual’s personal information and restrict that individual from future access to the service.
Last Update: Dec 15, 2017